Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[SECURITY]

From: "Persad, Nadira" <ngpersad () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:24:32 +0000

I concur with Mark’s comments.  In line with this discussion, I’m curious about the following and would welcome your
contributions regarding Guest Wireless:

-        Does your institution offer Guest Wireless service

-        What your registration and authentication process entails

-        Do you verify any information

-        Are there restrictions on what can be accessed

-        What information is tracked/logged

-        How long you retain logging information

Regards,
Nadira

Nadira G Persad
Information Security Officer