Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CampusGuard looking for a full time Penetration test/ethical hacker

From: "Henninger, Craig" <chenninger () CAMPUSGUARD COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 18:18:56 +0000

Hi folks,
CampusGuard is in search of a talented, well qualified individual to perform penetration testing, vulnerability
scanning, ethical hacking and other various information security duties. Many of you are aware of CampusGuard and our
excellent reputation for providing information security services to higher education and other campus environments. We
offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to all of our team members. If you are interested or know of
someone looking for a position where they can work from home, be self-reliant and work with a great group of
individuals, please review the attached job description and reply to me directly.

I am happy to answer any questions.

Craig A. Henninger CISSP, QSA
Manager, Security Advisor Services
CampusGuard -
A Merchant Preservation Services Company

The information contained in this message is confidential proprietary property of CampusGuard (Merchant Preservation
Services, LLC, a Nelnet company) and is intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying
without the express permission of CampusGuard is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail.