Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Position Posted: Director, Technology Security Services at NYU

From: Kitty Bridges <bridges () NYU EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:02:45 -0400

We have posted the position of Director of our Technology Security Services
group (posting is at:
https://www.nyucareers.com/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=222859
).
This position leads the team of data and global network security analysts
for NYU.  We are in the process of assessing and expanding services for the
future, and want someone who can manage a technical staff well and can
think strategically about cybersecurity.  NYU is a fascinating place to
work, and NYC is great!  Please pass this along to any folks you know who
might be interested.

Thanks

     == Kitty Bridges, NYU IT