Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HEISC Comparators

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 16:32:42 +0000

That would be great, Joanna.  We did participate, but I have been having trouble downloading the data, but if I can get
it and it maps clearly, that would be very helpful.  Thanks!

Should we set up a call to walk through it or is it straightforward enough to discuss via email?

Best,

Quinn R Shamblin                                                  .
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University