Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Data Privacy Month 2015 Begins Soon (January 28-February 28)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:59:20 +0000

Data Privacy Month (January 28-February 28, 2014) is just a few weeks away! We encourage colleges and universities to
use this time to educate students, faculty, and staff about privacy issues. You can use our free resources to help plan
your campus activities and events. For example, schedule daily tweets and Facebook posts in January and February or
host a brown bag lunch discussion. Find more ideas and resources in this blog post:
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/vvogel/data-privacy-month-2015

Note: Save the date for a free webinar with special guest speaker Michelle Dennedy on Tuesday, January 20 (1-2 pm ET).
Details and registration will be available soon at: www.educause.edu/dpm<http://www.educause.edu/dpm> (and a recording
will be available if you can’t participate that day).

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE