Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Free NCSAM Webinar on 10/14: CIO Insights on Cybersecurity

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:53:18 +0000

You still have time to register for our free EDUCAUSE Live! webinar that will be held next Tuesday, October 14, 1-2 pm
EDT — CIO Insights on Cybersecurity. Join Peter Murray (University of Maryland, Baltimore), Michele Norin (University
of Arizona), and Melissa Woo (University of Oregon) as they discuss current information security issues and concerns
for both IT professionals and students, faculty, and staff. They’ll also talk about how institutions are being affected
by the latest high-profile breaches, vulnerabilities, and scams.
https://www.educause.edu/events/educause-live-cio-insights-cybersecurity

Each CIO will talk about what’s keeping them up at night, but we also want to hear from you and others on campus!
Please send your information security concerns, questions, or issues keeping you up at night to: security-council ()
educause edu<mailto:security-council () educause edu>. We want to make this an engaging and lively discussion.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE