Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

2-factor authentication survey.

From: "Youngquist, Jason R." <jryoungquist () CCIS EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:50:56 +0000

Hi all.

About a year ago on one of the EDUCAUSE listservs there was a survey about educational institutions using 2-factor
authentication.  Around 5 institutions responded.

I have a short 4 question survey regarding 2-factor authentication.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZ5R35G

After one week I will tally up my responses and provide a summary back to the list.  All responses will have the
institution name removed.  If you do not want your information shared publically, please post this in the "other
comments" text box.

Thanks.
Jason Youngquist, CISSP, CISA, GWAPT, GCWN
Information Security Engineer
Columbia College - Technology Services
1001 Rogers Street, Columbia, MO  65216
(573) 875-7334
jryoungquist () ccis edu<mailto:jryoungquist () ccis edu>
http://www.ccis.edu<http://www.ccis.edu/>