Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Invitation to Submit Proposals for the 2015 Security Professionals Conference (by 11/17)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 17:01:55 +0000

Greetings,

The Security Professionals Conference will be held in Minneapolis, MN, and online, May 4-6, 2015.

Please consider submitting a proposal for a 60 or 90-minute presentation by Monday, November 17. In order to create
another strong program, we need your ideas!
http://www.educause.edu/sec15

We are seeking presentations on information security and privacy topics that would be of interest to higher education
CISOs, CIOs, CPOs, and other security practitioners. Providing a content-rich session as an individual or a team is a
wonderful way to learn from each other as we share experiences, ideas, and information. Submit a proposal to share
future directions, best practices, stories on successful collaborations, or solutions to community-wide issues of
interest for this audience.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity further.

Thank you on behalf of the 2015 program committee.

Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good