Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Awareness/Compliance Tracking Software

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:41:49 +0000

When I was at a different university (think Boilermakers) we had a web based application called webcert that housed
their compliance "training" (HIPAA, FERPA, PCI, etc.) and keep track of who completed the training, presented them with
a certificate and sent a reminder 30 days before your cert expired.  I am looking for a similar solution to deploy here
for our needs as well.  Does anyone know of any open source packages that might fill the bill?

Thanks,

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086