Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PacketFence Implementation

From: Christopher Mielke <chris.mielke () DRAKE EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:44:57 +0000

We are considering an implementation of PacketFence to enhance our guest wireless experience via captive portal and
eventually replace our home grown network registration system. I would be very interested in having a short phone call
with some PacketFence users to find out what their experience was getting it set up.  Is there anyone out there who
would be willing to schedule something? Feel free to respond off list.

If you have some immediate feedback that would benefit the entire community, go ahead and reply by email as well.

Thanks,
Chris Mielke  |  Lead, ISS Network Systems
Drake Technology Services (DTS) | Drake University

T  515.271.4640
E  chris.mielke () drake edu<mailto:chris.mielke () drake edu>