Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RuffaloCODY Fundraising Management question

From: "Plesco, Todd" <tplesco () CHAPMAN EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:05:52 +0000

Hi Walter,

I'm curious what responses/intelligence you may have collected.  We are examining the contract currently and I'm also
coming up with questions of liability and responsibility.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Todd A. Plesco CISM, CBCP
Chapman University, Director of Information Security