Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

short book

From: "Nicholls, Victoria" <vnicholl () ODU EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:40:39 +0000

Hi all,

A good buddy of mine, ODU's former ISSO, Don Murdoch, has written a cyber security incident response "blue team
handbook" based on his career experiences. From what I've reviewed, he has about 35 topics on incidence response. Its
worth a look; I got a lot out of it, and its within our school budgets to pay for. I know before I went to a
university, I did database & security, so he's always been an advisor to me on security topics.

Looking forward to some good chats here.

Vic