Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Share Your Plans for NCSAM 2014

From: Kris Monroe <kmonroe () ITHACA EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:52:56 +0000

National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is only a month away!
Please share your plans (and URLs) for campus activities, free community events, or new resources.
We'll be listing as many 2014 campus events as we can in the NCSAM Resource Kit:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/2014infosecurityguide/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

We had over 190 higher ed institutions participate in 2013 and we'd love to see more colleges and universities
participate this year. Becoming a NCSAM Champion counts; it's free and only takes a few minutes to sign up online:
http://www.staysafeonline.org/ncsam/champions/

Looking for a free event to host on your campus? EDUCAUSE is planning a 1-hour webinar on October 14, 1-2 pm ET. More
details will be available soon at: www.educause.edu/ncsam <http://www.educause.edu/ncsam>

Thank you,
Kris Monroe
HEISC Awareness & Training Working Group co-chair

--
Kris Monroe, CISSP, CISA, CISM
Information Security Officer

Ithaca College
953 Danby Rd. | Ithaca, NY 14850
kmonroe () ithaca edu | ithaca.edu
Follow us: facebook.com/ICInfosec | twitter.com/IC_infosec