Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SSO RFP

From: "Larry K. Emmons" <lkemmons () SVSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:08:59 -0400

At SVSU we are looking into SSO options and I wondered if anyone had an
SSO RFP that they would share with us?

Also, any suggestions, comments, pitfalls to avoid would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Larry

Larry K. Emmons

Director of Technology and Support Services

 <http://www.svsu.edu/> www.svsu.edu

 <http://www.svsu.edu/its> www.svsu.edu/its

Customer Satisfaction - Exceeding your Expectations is my goal! If I have
not "exceeded your expectations", please notify Mr. James M. Maher II,
Executive Director of Information Technology Services, Saginaw Valley
State University, Information Technology Service, 7400 Bay Road,
University Center, MI 48710,  <http://www.svsu.edu/> www.svsu.edu, Tel:
(989) 964-2222, E-mail:  <mailto:jmmaher () svsu edu> jmmaher () svsu edu