Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Classification - Data Request Process

From: Kees Leune <leune () ADELPHI EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:35:06 -0400

I like to follow a role-based approach. Data owner defines roles with
associated access permissions, and supervising manager assigns persons to
roles allocated to their sphere of control. It is not perfect, but seems to
work reasonably well.

*Dr. Kees Leune*
Information Security Officer
Adelphi University