Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Programs

From: Hendra Hendrawan <hendra () YORKU CA>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:40:29 -0400

Hi,

We divided our target users into three main groups: students, staff and
faculty members. We are currently working on our student group. We promote
the materials through portals, central computing sites, email login page.

Regards,

Hendra Hendrawan ? Senior Security Analyst
Information Security
University Information Technology (UIT)

YORK UNIVERSITY
040 Steacie Building ? 4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON ? Canada M3J 1P3
T 416.736.2100 ext 22317 F 416.736.5830
hendra () yorku ca ? www.yorku.ca

York UIT will NEVER send unsolicited requests for passwords or other
personal information via email. Messages requesting such information are
fraudulent and should be deleted.