Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Lewis & Clark - Web Operations & Application Developer Position

From: Jessica Odom <odom () LCLARK EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:54:22 -0700

Greetings --
We've created a new role to manage our web operations and application
development initiatives.   This person will work with business units across
the College (CAS, Grad, Law) to improve our system integrations and web
experience.
More information about Lewis & Clark -- http://www.lclark.edu/about/

Feel free to contact me directly and I can field any questions and/or put
you in contact with the hiring manager.  Also, feel free to share this
information with anyone who may have interest.
Apply online -- https://jobs.lclark.edu/postings/4283

Thank you,
Jess

--