Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SIEM Deployment Survey from Researchers at UT-Austin

From: Charlie Leonard <charles.leonard () UTEXAS EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:53:32 -0500

Hi Brad,

I am working with another MBA student to perform market research related to
internally developed UT technology. This is part of an interdisciplinary
graduate-level class called Texas Venture Labs (
www.mccombs.utexas.edu/Centers/Texas-Venture-Labs). There is no funding --
it's being conducted by students as part of class curriculum.

Hope this helps -- let me know if I can provide further info.

Charlie