Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Thank you

From: "T. Shayne Ghere" <sghere () FSMAIL BRADLEY EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:24:32 -0500

I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to my Palo Alto Firewall
questions.  Some were sent directly to me, of which will remain anonymous,
and those that posted in the group.  There were some things that were
mentioned that we didn't know about and it helped us out greatly when we
had our conference call with their SE and reseller.

They are getting back to us on a few of the questions we asked, but I just
wanted to thank you for taking some time out of your day/night to respond.
I sincerely appreciated it.

Thanks

Shayne

-----------------------------