Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Excellent Java Developer Needed

From: NICHOLAS S ROY <nsr11 () PSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 06:45:15 -0400

Hello,

The Identity Services department at Penn State is looking for a highly skilled Java developer to join our team.  This
position will serve as a technical lead on software development projects including the Penn State Central Person
Registry.  The position will be filled as a level 3 or 4 (out of 5 levels) depending upon the qualifications and skills
of the successful candidate.  The job posting for this position is on our jobs site:

https://app2.ohr.psu.edu/Jobs/External/EVMS2_External/currentap1.cfm#40968

Please consider telling any skilled Java developers you know and think would be a good fit about this position.

Thank you,

Nick

Nicholas Roy - Penn State - Information Technology Services
nicholas-roy () psu edu
tel +1 814 867 0115