Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Sharing a Holiday Security Awareness Video

From: "Havens, Lori" <lori.havens () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:07:59 +0000

We wanted to share our rendition of a classic holiday jingle - Grandma gets phished by a hacker instead of run over by
a reindeer!   We used this as part of our security awareness campaign to remind others to be careful when clicking
links found within their email.

The video is on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIQ8yTw6z4

Please feel free to share with your communities as a fun way to educate on the do's and don'ts when it comes to
Phishing.

Lori

Lori Havens
Compliance Manager
University of Rochester
University IT Security and Policy
2615 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY  14627
lori.havens () rochester edu<mailto:lori.havens () rochester edu>
585-276-5068