Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Federal laws applicable to Universities

From: Carlos Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 21:47:49 +0000

Francisco,

I presented an "IT Compliance Framework for Institutions of Higher Education" at the 2013 Annual EDUCAUSE Information
Security Conference and 2013 ACUA Annual conference.

The slides are available at our IT Compliance website below or you can also find them at EDUCAUSE or ACUA.

Let me know if you have any questions and/or if you need me to send them to you directly.

Carlos,

Carlos S. Lobato, CISA, CIA, CISSP
IT Compliance Officer

New Mexico State University
Information and Communication Technologies
MSC 3AT PO Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM  88003-8001

Phone: 575-646-5902
Fax: 575-646-5278

Email: clobato () nmsu edu<mailto:clobato () nmsu edu>
IT Compliance at NMSU - http://compliance.ict.nmsu.edu/