Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

National Cyber Security Awareness Month is just around the corner...

From: Jodi Ito <jodi () HAWAII EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:23:52 -1000

October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) and is coming up quickly!

Please let us know if your campus is planning any events or activities in October. We are creating a list of 2013
campus events and we'd like to include as many of your institutions as possible:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

Feel free to share the URL or your NCSAM plans with this list, or send an e-mail directly to security-council ()
educause edu<mailto:security-council () educause edu>

The Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has also compiled a number of FREE educational materials that
can be adapted for use at your institution:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Cybersecurity+Awareness+Resource+Library

We look forward to hearing from you and learning about what your institution is doing to promote National Cyber
Security Awareness Month.

Thank you,
-jodi

Jodi Ito
HEISC NCSAM Task Force
and Information Security Officer, University of Hawaii System