Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Fake Xerox Message | 07-17-2013

From: Justin Bennett <jbennett () MSJC EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:39:21 -0700

Here's the few additional subjects we've seen Blocked/Accepted:

Scanned from a Xerox multifunction device
Scanned Image from a HP Digital Device

Justin Bennett

Supervisor of Network Technology
Information Technology
jbennett () msjc edu <mailto:jbennett () msjc edu>

Mt. San Jacinto College
Phone 951-639-5090
http://www.msjc.edu <http://www.msjc.edu/>

d Security Notice: MSJC Information Technology Staff will never ask for
your password. Keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the
security of our network.