Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Securing Computer Labs

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:26:55 +0000

Hi Dennis,

Here is some material that I wrote at UC that has been being maintained and updated by the group there.  It is not
specifically intended for a lab environment, but it is meant to help harden a system in a hostile environment, so it
might be a good start point if you don't get anything else.

http://www.uc.edu/content/dam/uc/infosec/docs/general/Setup_Windows_7.pdf
http://www.uc.edu/content/dam/uc/infosec/docs/general/Securing_Windows_8.pdf

Quinn R Shamblin
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University
CISM, CISSP, ITIL  (Previously GCFA, PMP)
Office: 617-358-6310    Mobile: 617-999-7523
Contact me securely: https://securecontact.me/qrs () bu edu