Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

NCSAM 2013 Starts Tomorrow!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 23:16:47 +0000

We're just a few hours away from the start of National Cyber Security Awareness Month! I would like to provide two
quick updates related to NCSAM.

1) Michael Kaiser (Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance) has written a guest blog for EDUCAUSE. Please
feel free to share this link or the content with students, faculty, and staff on your campus, as well as the broader
community. This post includes more information about the 2013 NCSAM weekly themes.
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/michaelstaysafeonlineorg/october-national-cyber-security-awareness-month-2013

2) We have collected 40 URLs from institutions that are hosting events or activities during the month of October.
Please share a link when your college or university's website is ready. We'll be collecting URLs through the end of
October.
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

Stay tuned! We will have more guest bloggers throughout the month.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE