Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

are you seeing lots of Yolasite(.)com phish links? I complained and got this response.

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:19:52 +0000

Maybe you can help me bring some pressure to bear, as I "threatened."  Do you blacklist all of Yolasite(.)com?

Bob Bayn    SER 301    (435)797-2396       IT Security Team
Office of Information Technology,     Utah State University
     three common hazardous email scams to watch out for:
     1) unfamiliar transaction report from familiar business
     2) attachment with no explanation in message body
     3) "phishing" for your email password