Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Passthoughts?

From: Katsuya Uchida <uchidak () GOL COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:55:46 +0900

This idea is not usefull if you use more strong authentications systems, like biometrics system,
one time password.
Please check the followinig URL.
PDF document and Excel program which is prepared random password table.

** Multi-Layer Pattern Password System
When you are assigned your random password gd}1Rb~4dI, do you remember your password?
If not, "Multi-Layer Pattern Password System" is usefull for your password
http://www.uchidak.com/Eng/