Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder: Security BSides Rhode Island 2013 is on Friday, June 14-15th in Providence, RI

From: Roy W <websecr () GMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:33:54 -0400

All:
Please send to all interested colleagues and students. Thank you!

-----

Hi Everyone:

Don't forget to register for *Security B-Sides Rhode Island 2013* for our
inaugural event on *Friday, June 14th and 15th in Providence, RI * if you
have not already done so as we're expected to sell-out!

"Security BSides Rhode Island 2013 is to expand the spectrum of
conversation beyond the traditional confines of space and time.  It creates
opportunities for individuals to both present and participate in an
intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration. It is an intense event
with information security discussions, demos and interaction from
participants. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are
happening.

This will be the inaugural BSides event in Rhode Island and it will be
spectacular. The lineup of speakers is outstanding and we are looking
forward to building upon a great first year and make this better every
year."

For registration, directions, more information and talk schedules visit:
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/61966594/BSidesRI

"Don't wait to register as this event is expected to sell out soon!"
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/61966594/BSidesRI

We look forward to seeing you there and feel free to forward this
information to your colleagues, students and friends.

Security BSides Rhode Island 2013 Team