Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Forefront

From: Kimberly Heimbrock <heimbrockk () NKU EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:05:25 +0000

We also use SCCM with MS Forefront Endpoint @ NKU.  The antivirus works fairly well - no worse or better than others.
The SCCM console, updates and reports are helpful, as long as you keep data clean - AD, etc. ... That's another whole
conversation...

We are looking into the Mac deployment which would require the SCCM client install, and we are hoping for similar ease
of deployment, updates, reporting, etc.  More on that later when/if we get that working.

Kim