Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Incident Response / Forensic Decision Tree

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:11:30 +0000

Hi Bryan,

We have developed a Sensitive Data Exposure Incident Checklist that you may find useful:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Incident+Checklist

There is an online checklist, but you can also download a copy.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>