Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Session Conveners for Security Professionals Conference

From: Cathy Bates <batescj () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:28:41 -0400

Hi Everyone,

If you are planning to attend the Security Conference in St. Louis next
month, please consider signing up as a session convener.  We still have
several sessions available:
http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/session-con
veners.

What is a Session Convener?

Volunteering as a session convener is an easy way to get involved and meet
people in the community. You must be registered for the conference, and your
responsibilities will include:

* Introducing the speaker(s)

* Ensuring that the session ends on time

* Making any last-minute announcements

* Summoning technology assistance if needed

* Reminding attendees to complete the session evaluation form

If you have any questions, please let me know or contact Valerie Vogel (
<mailto:vvogel () educause edu> vvogel () educause edu).

Thank you!

Cathy Bates

2013 Security Professionals Conference Vice Chair