Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Datatel / Ellucian security audit

From: Antonio Crespo <acrespo () BARNARD EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:00:59 -0400

Hello All,

I'm new to HE and am looking to perform a security audit on some
Datatel/Ellucian products that we have.  Is anyone familiar with any
hardening, security configuration guides or security best
practices specifically for their products?  I've done a lot of searching
including the documentation available from their website to no avail except
for instructions on how to configure SSL for connections and how to manage
access within the applications.  Any information that you could provide
would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me offline for any specifics about our applications.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Antonio Crespo
Barnard College
acrespo () barnard edu