Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Multifactor on Macs

From: "Graham, Jay" <jwg+ () PITT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:47:47 -0400

Folks,

I know that there was a thread recently asking about two-factor auth.

I wanted to ask a more specific question of the list. We were going forward with DeepNet as a solution for our Macs that were part of our Enterprise AD, however, since they are based in the UK export/import restrictions came into play and we are forced to look at other solutions.

Has anyone on the list used a product that offers one time passwords with Macintosh that require AD logins to our Enterprise AD?

Thanks,
Jay