Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Proofpoint comments

From: "Greer, Thomas N" <tg04 () TXSTATE EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:54:16 +0000

Likewise.  We've also had it since 2004.  Won out in a head-to-head evaluation primarily on the strength of their
support, and that remains the same.block

Does an excellent job of blocking spam, etc., and administrative effort is minimal.

Tom Greer (tg04 () txstate edu)
Core Systems
Texas State University