Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Free CompTIA CDIA+ beta exam voucher

From: "Di Fabio, Andrea" <adifabio () NSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:11:48 -0400

Please contact me for a free CompTIA Certified Digital Information Architect
(CDIA+) voucher. See email below for further information. Please request a
voucher, by emailing me offline, ONLY if you fall under the following target
candidate description:

"The target participant is a records management and/or digital information
solutions provider with 24 months of experience in business and workflow
analysis, integration of content imaging systems with business applications,
project management, and knowledge and design of secure scanning technology
infrastructure and capture solutions."

Feel free to pass this along to qualified candidates.

Vouchers are transferable, they are provided free of charge but cannot be
sold or used for personal gain.

------------------

CompTIA is looking for digital information management professionals to
participate in a beta exam of our revised CDIA+ (Certified Digital
Information Architect) certification. Those who pass the exam will become
CDIA+ certified at the time the final exam launches in 2013.

The target participant is a records management and/or digital information
solutions provider with 24 months of experience in business and workflow
analysis, integration of content imaging systems with business applications,
project management, and knowledge and design of secure scanning technology
infrastructure and capture solutions.

Starting: October 16, 2012
Where: Pearson VUE testing centers

The exam will be available to only the first 400 people to take it (not just
register, but take it). When 400 people have taken the beta exam, it will be
turned off and no longer available. In order for CompTIA to get useful beta
statistics, it is important that those who take the exam are at the
experience level that we're targeting. If you consider yourself qualified
based on the description above, and if you have colleagues who are, we urge
you to participate in this CDIA+ beta exam event.

In order to register for the beta exam, you must have an account at VUE.
Instructions for setting up a test taker account are here:
http://www.pearsonvue.com/reg_guide/capva.

The exam will be free of charge but you must use promo code: CONTACT ME
OFFLINE.

***Results from the exam will not be available until the live exam launches,
mid-year 2013. Your results will be sent to you directly at that time, no
exceptions.***

If you fit the profile of the target candidate for this we do hope you will
consider participating in the beta event.

You may go to http://support.comptia.org if you have questions. You may dial
630-678-8300, option 5, for questions that are not answered on the support
site.

You may download the objectives for the CDIA+ beta here
http://links.mkt1810.com/ctt?kn=14&ms=Mzk5ODE2MDES1&r=MzczNzIxOTcyMTkS1&b=0&;
j=MTYzNjI1MzgxS0&mt=1&rt=0

Thank you and best wishes,
Director, Product Management, CompTIA CDIA+