Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Transfer Accross Data Centres

From: Ian Lazerwitz <lazerwit () YU EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:13:23 +0000

This may be something to look into.  Extending the data center to the colo site

http://www.certesnetworks.com/securitysolutions/data-center-security.html

Regards,

Ian

Ian Lazerwitz, MBA, GSEC
Information Security Manager
Information Technology Services
Phone 212-960-0140
Cell 347-266-4661
InfoSec () YU edu<mailto:InfoSec () YU edu>
Keep Your Account Safe – ITS Will Never Ask for Your Password