Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

NCSAM 2012 Update

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:12:09 +0000

We are happy to share that we have collected over 100 examples of activities and events coordinated by colleges and
universities for National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). In 2011 we collected around 70 examples, so this is a
new NCSAM record for higher ed!
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit#NCSAMResourceKit-Events<https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit>

We also have a new blog post on Cloud Security Awareness available from EDUCAUSE guest blogger, Lance Spitzner:
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/lspitzner/cloud-security-awareness

Thank you (and your institutions) for all of the hard work that you put into awareness and training efforts during the
month of October and year-round!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>