Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Local Administrator password change for many computers

From: Eric Case <eric () ERICCASE COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18:26:03 -0700

I use the "Danish Company PasswordChanger" (DCPC) to mass change passwords.
It looks like the site (http://www.danish-company.com/dcpc) has gone offline
and the license agreement says:

This program has been released as freeware under the following conditions:

1. It is not to be distributed via the internet or via any other media

without the prior approval of the author. In particular, it is not to be

made available from internet sites which promote the illegal

modification of software

so I cannot post it for download, but someone did here
http://www.billthecomputerguy.com/itsupport and its MD5 sum matches mine.
If you or someone else wants, I can email you the 204 KB zip file.

-Eric

Eric Case, CISSP

eric (at) ericcase (dot) com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericcase