Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Use the HEISC Speakers Bureau for Data Privacy Month

From: "Brym, Petr" <Petr.Brym () UNH EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:47:19 +0000

The following is a message from the EDUCAUSE HEISC Marketing, Communications & Outreach Project Team

Have you considered inviting a speaker to your campus for Data Privacy Month in January?  We have noted speakers within
our academic community who are ready to speak to your needs on privacy-related topics: Policy, Mobile Devices,
Awareness, State Privacy Laws, Data Stewardship, Cloud Computing, HIPAA, and FERPA.  Check out the HEISC Speakers
Bureau. https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Speakers+Bureau

Learn more about Data Privacy Month and find additional resources: www.educause.edu/dpm<http://www.educause.edu/dpm>

Petr Brym
Director of IT Security