Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Barracuda Spam and Virus Firewall

From: "Garza, Veronica M." <garzav () UIWTX EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:37:49 -0500

We have several of the 600 models in a cluster for inbound and outbound emails for several years. We also use the
encryption feature and setup was easy. The units work well for catching spam especially with rate control. We also have
experienced quick resolutions with support and quick turn around with RMA or IR.

We are currently beta testing the 5.2 firmware.

Veronica