Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Securing the Human and SkillPort

From: "Delaney, Cherry L." <cdelaney () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:18:18 -0400

Hi Mike,

I am still working on implementing this into our LMS but hitting roadblocks. We are wanting both the closed captioning
to work and to be SCORM compliant, which seems to be an issue. We can have one or the other but haven’t yet figured how
to do both. As soon as I figure a way to get both of these working in our LMS, I will send the information to this list.

Cherry Delaney
Security Training and Outreach Coordinator
Purdue University YONG Hall
155 S Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2114
765-496-1288
cdelaney () purdue edu
http://purdue.edu/securepurdue

Work hours 8 - 5 Monday through Thursday.

NOTE: Purdue will NEVER send an email message asking users to reply with a password or other confidential personal
information such as Social Security numbers or bank account numbers. Messages requesting such information are
fraudulent and should be deleted.