Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cisco ASA to Checkpoint - Firewall rule migration

From: Afsin Taskiran <afsin () TASKIRAN ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:18:47 +0300

Hi

We have so many successful migration with the confwiz tool. You should check the supported ios version from confwiz
admin guide. Also some special nat types can not migrate to checkpoint. Bur all of theme reported to you after the
migration work.

Afşin TAŞKIRAN
Security Consultant, Turkey
Mobile: +90 (532) 410 38 52