Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

LAST CHANCE: Please register by October 1: Registration is OPEN for SANS LEG 523 Law of Data Security and Investigations (fwd)

From: "Beth E. Binde" <binde () RUTGERS EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:31:28 -0400

##
## We need an increase in headcount prior to October 2, so please
## register as soon as you can.

Rutgers University in partnership with NJEdge.Net will host SANS LEG523: Law of Data Security and Investigations.

Remote Access discounted price for EDU & GOV:               $1,415
Onsite discounted price for EDU & GOV (includes lunch): $1,475

Register here for onsite participation:

http://njedge.net/events/435/sans-leg-523-law-of-data-security-and-investigations/

Register here for remote participation:

https://www.sans.org/registration/ivc.php?lid=29839

Full course description: https://www.sans.org/security-training/law-data-security-investigations-122-mid

Speaker bio:
http://www.sans.org/instructors/benjamin-wright

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincere regards,

Beth

-----
Beth E. Binde, Systems Programmer

Rutgers University Office of Information Technology

96 Davidson Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

EMAIL: binde () rutgers edu  VOICE: +1 732-445-5019  FAX: +1 732-445-8023