Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cloud Computing Security Survey

From: Taka Kajiyama <taka.kajiyama () GMAIL COM>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:32:56 -0700

Hello All,

My name is Taka Kajiyama and I am an MBA student at San Diego State
University. I would like to ask for 10-15 minutes of your time to
participate in this survey I am conducting as part of the research for my
master’s thesis.

The thesis is a study about cloud computing security, and this online survey
is meant to give some perspective on how organizations view benefits and
risks of adopting cloud computing.

Since I am sending this request to multiple cloud / security mailing lists,
you may receive this message more than once.  I apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions or concerns, please
feel free to email me at taka.kajiyama () gmail com.

To participate in the survey, please follow the link below:
https://sdsubusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4TqmtVQ9L47RYLH

I appreciate your cooperation in this survey. Also if anyone is interested
in the result of this survey, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to
share the result when I have it.

Best regards,

Taka Kajiyama
San Diego State University