Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

2012 VA SCAN Conference

From: "Neel, Jonathon L." <neeljl133 () VMI EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:41:49 +0000

Ladies and gentlemen,

Good morning! My name is Jonathon Neel, and I am the conference chair for the 2012 VA SCAN Conference. This year's
conference will be held in Lexington, Virginia, at the Virginia Military Institute's new Center for Leadership and
Ethics, on October 9-10.

The VA SCAN Conference is an annual event that brings together over 150 information security professionals from all
across the Commonwealth of Virginia. It's a great opportunity to hear security presentations from subject-matter
experts and network with other like-minded individuals. As usual, VA SCAN is offering a great SANS course on the second
day of the conference for a very, very low additional cost. This year's course is SEC 580.1: Metasploit Kung Fu for
Enterprise Pen Testing.

To get more information, or to register for the 2012 VA SCAN Conference, please visit our website at
http://www.vmi.edu/Conferences/VA_Scan/VA_Scan/.

Thank you,

Jonathon Neel
Information Security Officer