Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network Staffing

From: "Dr. Wole Akpose" <wole.akpose () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:16:16 -0400

Have you looked at the Educause CORE data annual survey? That should
provide you with a great start.

*Wole Akpose, CISSP, CGEIT, D.Eng., Lean Six Sigma
CIO*
*Mor**gan State University
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21251
**office. 443.885.3372 / 443.885.4431
f. 443.885.8211*
*
*

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Miller,James R <millerj () uakron edu> wrote:

 Good morning,

We would also be interested in the IS Staffing as well as network
staffing. We are looking at a reorganization of our network group and our
network security staffing and any help as to guidelines or how many staff
you have vs. the number of students, networking coaction, wireless access
points would be greatly appreciated.
If you do not wish to post this to the list, please feel free to forward
this information directly to me if you are able to.

Thanks,
Jim

*Jim Miller*
CISSP,CCSP