Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tripwire Enterprise

From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:15:16 -0600

I can't speak to implementation details as I left before we really got
going, but the training we received from Tripwire (on-site) while I was at
UC Boulder stands out as one of the best instances of vendor product
training I have ever received.  Great instructor, excellent documentation,
well thought-out scenarios, etc.  I wish all vendors had training like that.

This was probably 4-5 years ago, so I don't know if it's still true today.
Hopefully they have maintained that standard.

Brad Judy