Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone hosting SANS SEC542?

From: David Pirolo <webmaster () WARNERPACIFIC EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:22:26 -0700

Another option would be to contact your local OWASP chapter to see if
they are offering any training.  We just hosted one of the SANS SEC542
instructors, Keith Johnson, and our group is putting on a FLOSSHack in
July.  Not exactly the full SANS training, but the provided information
and networking opportunities are worthwhile.

-David