Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Time and labor commitment to stand up a PKI

From: Brian Desmond <brian.desmond () MORANTECHNOLOGY COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:22:11 +0000

I would reach out to Brian Komar (bkomar () komarconsulting com) as far as consultants in this area go - he knows this
stuff inside out. He is the author of the Microsoft Press PKI book
(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/book.aspx?id=9549&locale=en-us) and implementing this (both the technical side
and crafting CPS and such) is what he does for a living.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
brian.desmond () morantechnology com

w - 312.625.1438 | c   - 312.731.3132